The Disabled Person Assembly works on behalf of its membership with Government, local authorities and communities to make sure the views, aspirations and requirements of disabled people are being included.
We are looking for a part-time National Operations Manager who will be responsible for the day to day business of the Wellington-based National Secretariat. This includes maintaining financial sustainability and organisational integrity and being accountable to the National Executive Committee.
We are looking for somebody the following experience:
- An extensive knowledge of the issues of the disabled community at a local, regional, national and international levels
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organisation skills
- Knowledge of Human Rights, Employment and Health and Safety legislation
- Knowledge of the UNCRPD, NZ Disability Strategy & Te Tiriti o Waitangi
If this is the job for you then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role or receive a copy of the Job Description email email@example.com All applications must include a cover letter and CV.
Applications close Friday, 20 October 2017 at 12pm.