The DPO Coalition has an exciting new opportunity available for an exceptional person to support us. The secretariat will provide a full range of administrative and executive support, to the DPO Coalition and DPO Managers. This role will be demanding, challenging and rewarding. If you live outside Wellington, some travel may be required.
Person Specification and Position Competencies
- minimum of three years working in an environment undertaking a similar role (experience may be in a voluntary or paid position);
- proven ability to anticipate and meet the needs of individuals and groups (DPO Coalition and stakeholders);
- proven ability to provide the range of high level administrative skills required, including attention to detail, and a systematic and organised approach;
- extensive knowledge and proven ability in the use of the Microsoft suite of products;
- proven experience working with both hardware and software required to provide communications and information in accessible formats;
- intuitively welcoming and inclusive of diversity;
- website content management skills;
- effective written and communication skills.
Full details are contained within the position description.
The DPO Coalition advocates and promotes respect for an understanding of human rights in New Zealand society.
We support equal employment opportunities and encourage disabled people to apply.
To express your interest in this role please, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Applications close noon, Wednesday 12 August 2020.
The DPO Coalition comprises: Blind Citizens NZ, Balance Aotearoa, Deaf Aotearoa, DPA, Kāpo Māori O Aotearoa, Muscular Dystrophy Association of New Zealand, People First NZ.