This website has been designed so that as many people as possible can access it. If you experience any difficulties interacting with this website or have any suggestions on how to improve accessibility, please contact us.
These are key combinations that can be used to navigate quickly through the website:
- Web Accessibility
- About us
- Mahi Tika - Equity in Employment
- Site Map
- Contact us
- Join DPA
Please note that access keys only work on recent browsers. The method for using the keys is different for each browser type. See below for instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Try holding down the alt key and press the number or letter. Then press enter. You will be sent to the new page.
- Netscape / Mozilla Firefox
- Try holding down the alt and shift keys and press the number or letter.
- Mac users
- Try holding down the ctrl key and press the number or letter.
Click here for more information on using access keys in your browser/operating system.