Do you enjoy working with people?
Do you have strong organizational and administration skills?
Are you passionate about ensuring the voices of people with disabilities are heard in your community?
DPA Christchurch currently have two positions available:
(10 hours per week)
The Secretary reports directly to the President, DPA Chch Regional Assembly
- Minute-taking for all DPA Chch Regional Assembly meetings, forums and annual general meeting. Co-ordinating correspondence and preparing submissions.
- Representing DPA Chch Regional Assembly at sector meetings and liaising with other organisations and the wider community
- Maintaining and fostering membership
(15 hours per week)
The Treasurer reports directly to the President, DPA Chch Regional Assembly
- Having overall responsibility for the smooth running of the office
- Having a clear understanding of DPA’s philosophies and policies and making these known to key policy makers through submissions and forums.
- Maintaining financial records (basic accounting skills and knowledge of Xero accounting system is required)
- Preparing funding applications and accountability reports
The ability to work independently, with flexibility to work after hours to support the Regional Executive Committee is important. Personal experience of and with people with disabilities is preferred.
If one of these jobs is for you then we want to hear from you. To apply for either of these positions or to receive copies of the Job Descriptions, please email email@example.com
Applications close at 12noon on Friday 2nd November 2018. All applications must include a cover letter and CV.
Please send your application via email or via post to DPA Christchurch & Districts, 301 Tuam Street, Christchurch 8011.
If you prefer to deliver by hand, we are in the Christchurch Community House building on 301 Tuam Street in Central Christchurch.